SUNTRINE Erlenmeyer Flask is ideal for medium preparation, mixing and storage, mainly for culturing cytoplasm with high oxygen requirements, but also for culturing bacteria, fungi, animal and plant cells in suspension.
- SUNTRINE Erlenmeyer Flask is made of medical grade PC (Autoclavable) or PETG, which meets the requirements of food and drug contact management and avoids BPA problems.
- The product is individually vacuum packed for easy access and to avoid cross-contamination.
- The bottle is seamless and blow-moulded in one go to avoid surface knots or rupture of cells against the wall.
- The surface finish meets the requirement of mirror surface and the permeability is close to glass, reducing the risk of cell wall adhesion.
- Bottle mouth size in accordance with international SBS standards, suitable for quick connection to bioreactors.
- Sterilised by electron beam with SAL=10 , ensuring no DNase/RNase, no pyrogens and no endotoxins.
- Equipped with a 0.2㎛ gas permeable cap for better mixing of cells and culture medium, increasing air permeability and allowing cells to grow to higher densities.
- The 5L culture bottle handle is designed for easy lifting and avoiding the risk of contamination during use due to the head being too close to the bottle opening.
- The 2.8L bottle bottom is optimised to save space and greatly increase the usage rate of the shaker, reducing R&D costs for customers.
- The bottle body adopts the extrusion and blowing technology, the bottle body is smooth, reducing the risk of cell walling and culture fluid foaming
- Sterilised by electron beam irradiation, easy to use in sterile individual packaging.
|Product number||Capacity||Type of cover||Height||Neck diameter||Bottom diameter||Sterilisation||Packaging
|701001||125ml||Breathable||113.5||34||66||Electron beam irradiation||24pcs/box|
|702001||250ml||Breathable||138.2||34||83||Electron beam irradiation||12pcs/box|
|703001||500ml||Breathable||177.5||39||101||Electron beam irradiation||12pcs/box|
|704001||1000ml||Breathable||211.5||39||127||Electron beam irradiation||6pcs/box|
|705001||2.8L||Breathable||243||96.2||164||Electron beam irradiation||6pcs/box|
|706001||5L||Breathable||253||96.2||228||Electron beam irradiation||4pcs/box|